Har Ghar Tiranga Registration | Apply for Har Ghar Tiranga Certificate | Har Ghar Tiranga | how to get har ghar tiranga certificate online | har ghar tiranga certificate download pdf
Har Ghar Tiranga Certificate : The Government of India has taken a very commendable initiative to hoist the National Flag at home on this 75th Independence Day. Hon’ble Home Minister, Shri Amit Shah launched this drive with the intention of instilling a sense of patriotism in the hearts of the countrymen. Citizens hoisting the flag from 13 August 2022 to 15 August 2022 will also be given certificates. The government will recognize such patriotic citizens. Authorities have launched a portal at harghartirang.com to provide all important information to the citizens regarding the Har Ghar Triranga Abhiyan and its certification.
The prime objective of the Har Ghar Tiranga Campaign is to establish a personal relationship of citizens with the national flag, the Tricolour. The Government of India feels that the Indians share a very formal bond with the National Flag. It is important to feel very patriotic and emotionally attached to all that is related to the country. Thus, they launched the Har Ghar Tiranga Campaign where each Indian gets a chance to hoist the National Flag from 13 August 2022 to 15 August 2022.
This will enable them to be more aware of Tiranga and get acknowledged about the Flag Code of India, 2002. The Rashtragaan portal is providing all the important information pertaining to the campaign. The Government anticipates that the citizens will assuredly feel more patriotic and connected to the Tiranga post the campaign.
Har Ghar Tiranga Certificate Download
The government of India is providing an opportunity to hoist the national flag on the 75th Independence Day. The citizens who wish to hoist the Tiranga at their homes can now register and obtain their recognition for the same. The Government has launched a specific portal to deal with this campaign and spread awareness regarding the same. The citizens must pin a flag on the portal by registering themselves online. These citizens will be eligible to get a certificate for hoisting the National Flag, Tiranga, or Tricolor.
The campaign was suggested and launched by the Home Minister of India, Amit Shah. The national flag hoisting will commence on 13 August 2022. The campaign shall continue till 15th August 2022, which is the 75th Independence Day for India. Additionally, the certificate will be instantly issued by the Ministry of Culture, India upon pinning a flag.
|Registration Begin||July 2022|
|National Flat at their Homes||13-15 August 2022|
|75th Independence Day||15/08/2022|
How to Register Tiranga Certificate at harghartiranga.com?
In order to hoist a flag and get recognized on a virtual level with the Government of India for the same, the citizens can now register themselves on the official portal. For the Har Ghar Tiranga Campaign, the har ghar tiranga portal is enabling the countrymen to pin a flag and establish a virtual presence for their plan to hoist a flag from 13 August 2022 to 15 August 2022. The campaign is a celebration of the 75 years of Independence of India. To register online, follow the steps given below:
- Open the official portal for the Har Ghar Tiranga Campaign at harghartiranga.com
- On the Home page, tap on the option of Pin a Flag.
- Allow the location services permissions to the website.
- The registration form will open up.
- Enter the name of the citizen and the mobile number.
- Upload a profile picture of the citizen.
- Tap on the option of Next.
- Adjust the precise location on the map of the area.
- The Flag has to pinned on the map and it will be acknowledged.
Har Ghar Tiranga Certificate Download Online 2022
The Ministry of Culture issues a certificate instantly to the citizens who pin a flag using the har ghar tiranga portal.
- Open the official portal of Har Ghar Tiranga Campaign at harghartiranga.com
- Pin a Flag on the portal.
- Adjust the location where the citizen wishes to pin the flag.
- Once the flag is pin successfully, the notification will appear on the screen displaying the success of the action.
- The prompt shall also display the option to download the Certificate.
- Tap on the option of Download Certificate.
- The certificate will open up on the screen.
- To save the certificate offline as a png image, tap on Download.
- To directly share the certificate, tap on the option of Share.