NFR Railway Apprentice 2022: Northeast Frontier Railway (NF Railway) has released an advertisement for the recruitment of 5636 Act Apprentice Vacancy for imparting training under the Apprentices Act 1961 in the various trades at different Workshops/ Units. Interested and eligible candidates may apply online here.
Northeast Frontier Railway Vacancy units (Divisions/ Workshops)
- Katihar (KIR) & TDH workshop: 919
- Alipurduar (APDJ): 522
- Rangiya (RNY): 551
- Lumding (LMG), S&T/ workshop/ MLG (PNO) & Track Machine/ MLG: 1140
- Tinsukia (TSK): 547
- New Bongaigaon Workshop (NBQS)& EWS/ BNGN: 1110
- Dibrugarh Workshop (DBWS): 847
Eligibility Criteria of Northeast Frontier Railway Apprentice Recruitment
Age Limit: The candidates should have completed 15 years of age and should not have completed 24 years of age as on 01.04.2022.
Age Relaxation: The upper age limit is relaxable by 05 years in the case of SC/ST candidates, 3 years in the case of OBC candidates, and 10 years for Persons with Disability candidates.
Educational Qualification: The candidate must have passed the 10th class examination or its equivalent (under the 10+2 examination system) with a minimum of 50% marks, in aggregate, from a recognized Board and also possess National Trade Certificate (ITI) in the notified trade issued by the National Council for Vocational Training or Provisional Certificate issued by National Council for Vocational Training/State Council for Vocational Training.
Application Fee for Northeast Frontier Railway Apprentice Recruitment
- UR/ OBC/ MOBC/ Others: Rs. 100/-
- SC/ ST, PWD & Women Candidates: Nil
- Payment Mode: Debit card/ credit card/internet Banking
How to apply for Northeast Frontier Railway Apprentice Recruitment ?
Interested and eligible candidates may apply online for N F Railway Recruitment by visiting at official recruitment portal of Northeast Frontier Railway. They may follow below mentioned steps .
- Scroll down, go to Important Web-Links section .
- Click on Online Application link and register yourself.
- Again click on Online Application link and Login.
- Enter all your personal and educational details as required .
- Next, upload your required documents.
- Pay the application fee as per your category and at the end click on submit button .
- Don’t forget to take a print of submitted application form .
Documents to Upload with Online Application Form
Candidates are required to upload the legible scanned copy of following documents:
- SSC or 10th or its equivalent mark sheet and Pass Certificate.
- Certificate for proof of date of birth.
- Consolidated mark sheet for all semesters of the trade in which applied / Provisional National Trade Certificate indicating marks.
- National Trade Certificate issued by NCVT or Provisional National Trade Certificate issued by NCVT /SCVT.
- Caste certificate for SC/ST/OBC candidates.
- Disability certificate, in case of PWD candidate.
- Discharge certificate / Serving certificate, in case of candidates applied against Ex-Servicemen quota.
Important Dates of N F Railway Recruitment 2022
- Starting date of Submission of Online Application: 1st June 2022, 11 AM
- Last date of Submission of Online Application: 30th June 2022, 10 PM