SSC CHSL 2022 Vacancy
SSC CHSL 10+2 Online Form 2022 : The total number of vacancies for the SSC CHSL 2022 exam has not been released yet. Resently SSC will release a notice regarding SSC CHSL 2022 vacancy soon. Last Year, SSC had introduced 4893 vacancies. The Post wise vacancy are mentioned below:
SSC CHSL Last Year Vacancy (2019-20)
|LDC/ JSA||1269 Vacancies|
|PA/ SA||3598 Vacancies|
SSC CHSL Last Year Vacancy (2018-19)
|LDC/ JSA||1865 Vacancies|
|PA/ SA||3730 Vacancies|
Details Of Recruitment Of SSC CHSL 10+2 Online Form 2022
|Important Events||SSC CHSL Exam Date|
|SSC CHSL Notification 2022||February 1, 2022|
|Starting of SSC CHSL Application Form Submission||February 1, 2022|
|Last Date of SSC CHSL Application Form Submission||March 7, 2022|
|Last Date of Payment Through Challan||March 10, 2022|
|Release of SSC CHSL Admit Card||April-May 2022|
|SSC CHSL Tier 1 Examination Date||May 2022|
|SSC CHSL Tier 1 Result in Declaration||To Be Announced|
|SSC CHSL Tier 2 Examination Date||To be Announced|
|Final Result Announcement Date||To Be Announced|
|SSC CHSL 2019 Skill Test (Result)||February 28, 2022|
- LDC /JSA- Rs. 19,900-63,200/-
- PA/SA: Rs. 25,500-81,100/-
- DEO- Rs. 25,500-81,100/-
10+2 Passed from a recognized Board or University. The degree must comply with the Distance Education Council, IGNOU, for university degrees gained via open schooling programs.
Data Entry Operators must have completed a recognized board or university’s 10 + 2 or equivalent examination in a scientific stream with Mathematics as the primary subject
How to Apply Online SSC CHSL 10+2 Online Form 2022
Candidates can apply through link provided below or they can also apply through official site of the Staff Selection Board before 07/March/2022.
Required Documents For Online Application
- 12th Mark sheet And Certificates
- Aadhar Card / Pan Card
- Passport Size Photo
- Tier I Exam – CBT
- Tier II – Descriptive Paper
- Tier III – Typing Test/ Skill Test
- Final Merit List
Prerequisites for SSC CHSL Application Form
- Scanned copy of your Signature (1kb < Size < 12 KB) in JPG format.
- Scanned copy of your image (20 KB < Size < 50kb) in JPG format.
- You should have a valid E-Mail I.D with you which will be used for the registration process.
- You should have valid Identity Proof.
- The photograph mustn’t be over 3 months previous to the date of the publication of the Notice of Examination.
- The date on which the photograph has been taken should be clearly printed on the photograph