SSC Constable Recruitment 2022: Staff Selection Commission (SSC) has released an employment notification for the recruitment of 1411 Constable (Driver) Vacancy in Delhi Police. Interested and eligible candidates may apply & it’s Apply Last Date 29/07/2022.
|Name of post||Constable (Driver)|
|No of posts||1411|
|Name of Organisation||Delhi Police|
|Name of Exam||Constable (Driver)-Male in Delhi Police Examination, 2022|
|Pay Scale||Pay Level-3 (₹ 21700- 69100)|
Eligibility Required For SSC Recruitment Constable (Driver) 2022
- Gen/UR: 604
- EWS: 142
- OBC: 353
- SC: 262
- ST: 50
Nationality/ Citizenship: Candidates must be the citizen of India.
Age Limit: 21-30 years as on 01-07-2022. Candidate must have been born not earlier than 02-07-1992 and not later than 01-07-2001.
Age Relaxation: The category-wise age relaxation is as mentioned below.
- SC/ ST: 5 years
- OBC: 3 years
Educational Qualification: 10+2 (Senior Secondary) passed or equivalent from a recognized Board
- Should be able to drive heavy vehicles with confidence.
- Valid driving license for Heavy Motor Vehicles.
- Possess knowledge of maintenance of vehicles.
Application Fee :
- Others: Rs. 100/-
- Women, SC, ST, PwD & ESM: Nil
- Payment Mode: SBI Challan/ Net Banking by using Visa, Master Card, Maestro, RuPay Credit/ Debit Card.
How to Apply for SSC Constable (Driver) Recruitment ?
Interested and eligible candidates may apply online for these vacancy through online mode by visiting official SSC Recruitment Portal. Candidates may follow below mentioned steps to apply for SSC Head Constable recruitment.
- Scroll down, go to Important Web-Links section .
- Click on the “Online Application” and register yourself.
- Next, fill your all personal and educational details and upload necessary documents.
- Make payment of application fee as per your category and submit the form.
- At the end, take a print out of the application form .
Important Dates of SSC Constable (Driver) Recruitment 2022
- Starting date of submission of online application: 8th July 2022
- Last date of submission of online application: 29th July 2022